Funeral Fund Plans
Save money by fixing your funeral director’s costs at today’s prices
"Gerard is well qualified and extremely knowledgeable . He undertakes a thorough and detailed review of your circumstances ensuring that the final will document exactly mirrors your requirements . With his excellent manner and attention to detail it is a a great relief to have finally completed this task which I had been putting off for so long"
Funeral Fund Plans
Arranging a funeral for a loved one is one of the most emotional experiences anyone can go through. However, it can be so easily avoided with the right pre-paid funeral plan. Here are some of the reasons why such plans are gaining in popularity:
- Putting your funeral wishes in your Will is NOT binding upon your executors – they do not have to carry out your wishes.
- Often, people just don’t know what their deceased relative wanted – usually because the subject had never been discussed.
- A funeral plan ensures that your wishes will be carried out and remove both the cost and the planning from your family’s shoulders.
- Save money by fixing your funeral director’s costs at today’s prices, with a guarantee of no more to pay for your funeral director’s services.
- You can choose a funeral to suit your requirements now, with a good range of price options including payment by instalments if you prefer.
For added peace of mind these plans are bonded and their funds held separately and are administered by independent trustees.
BOOK YOUR FREE HOME VISIT NOW
We respect and share your concern about privacy. Protecting your personal information is a priority. We do not rent, sell or exchange e-mail addresses given to us when you contact Gerard James Estate Planning or sign up for our newsletter. Your information is confidential.
Download a checklist of things to consider before writing your will. Just fill in your email address and download the free checklist: